Saturday, March 22, 2008

My secrets, revealed

It’s all Steve’s fault. What was he thinking? I'm hosting brunch for 18 tomorrow, despite throwing out my back. And what does he do? Hands me my procrastination on a platter. I owe you a beer, man.

1. I can't believe I've never...dyed my hair a crazy color. Seriously.

2. Every time I think about...the condition of this house when we bought it, and the fact that we had parties in it anyway...I still cringe.
3. I wish I’d…
traveled the world more...when I had the chance.
4. I’ve never felt so out of place as when I…hmmm. I don’t know. That’s the sort of thing I forget about as soon as I can.

5. How much time I spend reading for pleasure…is my guiltiest pleasure. And watching “The Biggest Loser” while eating junk food.
6. I hope…N...know(s) how grateful I am for…putting up with me.
7. In my darkest hours, I secretly blame…
necrophilia...for my dysfunction.
8. Having two beautiful daughters…changed my life forever.
9. My earliest remembered moment is...actually a dream, which I still remember in some detail.

And I tag this guy I vaguely know: The Monkey King

No comments: