Sunday, March 2, 2008

Easter Seals 5K

For the months of March, April, and May, proceeds (if any) from this site will go to Easter Seals. If you don’t need anything from Amazon, please feel free to donate directly to Easter Seals DuPage instead. They do wonderful work. We are coming up on our one year anniversary of ES speech therapy. I just can't say enough good things about them.

May 10th, our ES is hosting a 5K run/2 mile walk. N and I have decided to participate! Two months should be enough to train. Why just today I shoveled the old ice off the driveway, went for a 2 mile jog/walk, walked around the arboretum, shoveled some more, and walked around the block twice while the girls biked. We’ll see how my back feels tomorrow. I did manage to blister my hands a little.


If you are getting back into shape, try
map my run to see how far you went.

No comments: