Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ralph’s World

So, I was up late last night and went to a concert today. I’m a little hoarse from all the whooping. We even had our t-shirts signed by the lead singer.

OK, now try to remember how cool I am even after you read the rest of today’s post. Let’s look at the all-true statements in more detail….

So, I was up late last night (Nea threw up every 10-15 minutes for 7 hours last night. Luckily, N and I took turns on puke duty.) and went to a concert today (Ralph’s World with Boo at 10 am). I’m a little hoarse from all the whooping (yeah, that’s a little embarrassing). We even had our t-shirts signed by the lead singer (are we cool or WHAT).

This was our fourth RW concert. Unfortunately, I tend to burst into tears at the beginning of every RW concert. I was on the way to our second RW concert when I heard that Daralyn had died, so when Ralph breaks into “Clap Your Hands,” everyone else claps and cheers, and I try to pull myself together.

If your personal RW music selection is a little sparse, may I suggest either
Green Gorilla, Monster & Me or Happy Lemons.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Silly me, thinking you didn't have time for listening to music....