Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bits and Pieces

  • I don’t know why people insist I’m hard to buy for. Look at this web site, as an example. There are so many I’d love! Knuffle Bunny and Gashlycrumb Tinies and Frog and Toad and Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse and … I wear a MEDIUM!
  • You’ll hate me for this. It’s so addictive. I may lose custody of the kids, my job, my husband, the house, etc.

Some of my results

DUMMY and DUSTY = dunce (7th guess)
UVULA and VIOLA = valve (7th guess)
NUTTY and OASIS was supposed to be NYLON (didn't succeed)
TUSKS and TWAIN was supposed to be TUTOR (didn't succeed)

  • If you haven’t already seen Maps: Finding Our Place in the World, hurry because it’s only on exhibit until January 27. It’s astonishing.
  • Another fab opt out site, to stop those annoying credit card offers. We only get them from our current credit card banks now. Like that makes sense, but whatever. Quite a change from the 5-a-week we were running.

No comments: