Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Supplements to cure my kid

So, I’m sure it was with nothing but my child’s best interest at heart that dear old Anonymous left a message about the wonders that Omega fatty acids could be doing to help my poor little wee child. Even though a specific brand was mentioned, and a loving email was also sent, with more information about how to save my kid.

Thanks, Anonymous, but why would you think I’d left that stone unturned? Of course we tried two well-respected brands, available at many fine retailers near me. We tried both Nordic Naturals Omega 3-6-9 and Coromega. Didn’t do squat for her talking, although I have heard other families say that it helped their child. Can’t hurt, really. Supposed to be good for your skin and immune system, too, or whatever.

Just don’t shill your shit on my site, asshole. I’ve got enough medical related expenses right now without someone preying on a parent’s hopes and dreams with false promises and testimonials. Fuck right off.

2 comments:

arlopop said...

OMG - I think you are more polite than I would have been

Tish said...

The generally-accepted hope being that supplements are so nasty that one's child will start talking a blue streak telling you to dump the nasty fishy pills? Eh...