Thursday, May 22, 2008

How does my garden grow?

Well, thanks for asking! It's doing pretty well. I mean, some things better than others. Here are a few highlights.

My garden is just like Millineum Park. Except while I only have one blooming prairie smoke plant, that park has thousands. But let’s not quibble. I have one! How exciting.



Below is my purple asparagus, that row of tall thin spindley things. The insanity covering the ground is my horde of dill sprouts. I have thousands. Would you like some?


And lastly, my potato plants. They are growing vigorously, probably because I planted them in the old compost pile.

Well, soon I'll be feeding my offspring off the fruits of my labor and land. What could be more satisfying?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
This is your 100th post!
Woo hoo!