Sunday, December 2, 2007

Knee-deep in Christmasworld

Having trouble getting into the holiday spirit? Try this!

Having trouble finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list? Try this!

We just cut down our own Christmas tree, which we had never done before. I highly recommend Ide Trees in Downers Grove
. I do not necessarily recommend undertaking this festive family fun in the rain, though. And Christmas trees give me an itchy rash. What a scrooge I am.

To-do list for Xmas

  • Decorate tree.
  • Finish forcing the kids to make Christmas cards.
  • Give up and use back-up cards.
  • Order photo for Christmas cards.
  • Mail Christmas cards with photo and letter.
  • Make gingerbread house.
  • Finish shopping.
  • Wrap presents.
  • Mail presents, as applicable.
  • Bake cookies.

Have I forgotten anything?

No comments: