It’s officially rummage sale season again! Went to my favorite one on Friday and got an amazing pile for $87. And 25% of proceeds went to charity (a family shelter).
- Hanna Andersson PJs, super cute, like new
- Born shoes, all but new
- A second set of winter boots for Nea, for when the nice ones are wet
- A lovely like-new reversible vest for Boo
- A fab reversible purple fuzzy side/satin side jacket, probably for Nea
- Tons of long-sleeved t-shirts. Gap, Children’s Place, Gymboree, etc. etc.
- Some great corduroy pants
- A fleece Land’s End jacket for Boo
- Sweaters from Land’s End and Talbots
And there’s another one coming up! That I totally shouldn’t go to!
God, I love the underground economy. If I’d bought this stuff new, the sales tax would practically have been half that much. Viva la subversive children’s clothing!