Monday, November 12, 2007

I hear it's a blogiverse

So, like many new bloggers, I feel the need to explain why I've taken this radical departure from the norm. As a long-time literate person, I spend a lot of time reading and writing. I found myself writing for fun more and more. On message boards. Wasting perfectly good thoughts on the unwashed masses. Why, just lately I argued against school prayer ("Just this once, for my kid!" the mother exclaimed.) and why supporting smoking in bars is not, in fact, communist and against our Constitution.


So, topics I will probably occasionally discuss include, but are in no way limited to:

  • Gardening
  • Books
  • Movies
  • Parenting
  • Cooking
  • Cute things my kids do
  • Annoying things other people's kids do (kidding! probably!)
  • Fun and/or educational links I have found
  • Stupid or worthwhile products*



* Here is today's offering. Saw it in a store while with the kids. Why? Why does this exist?

No comments: